Tungsten Carbide Circular Cutting Tools
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $500|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300tons / Year|
|Transport Package:||Case (Per Your Requirement)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Diameter under 300mm
- Trademark: lizhou
- Origin: China
- Type and Size: All Various Types with Standard Sizes
- Specification: all various sizes and types
High precision and durability is the main advantages of our solid carbide disc blanks for slitting saw blades and disc cutter which are widely used to cut paper, tobacco, PCB board, aluminum, stainless steel, cooper and other metals.
Diameters ranges from 5mm to 300mm. Different holes and thickness are available as per your request
With 20 years production experience,
1. We, LIZHOU CARBIDE, promise you the 100% raw material.
2. We, LIZHOU CARBIDE, quotation your order with 24 hours
3. We, LIZHOU CARBIDE , accept your order as per your requirements
1. 100% raw material.
2. Sintered in HIP Furnace
3. Size standard as per your requirements
4. Professional suggestion on products
5. Feedback within 24 hours
6. ISO9001: 2008 certificate.
7. Fully adopted in advance technology and equipment.
8. Professional manufacture for tungsten carbide items with 20 years experience.
9. Fully adopted in advance technology and equipment.
10. Quality Control System and strict inspection.
ALSO, we warmly welcome you and your drawing papers.
|Type||Dimension and Tolerance mm|
|Hardness||Mechanical and introduction||International|
|YG6A||14.9||1850||92||Fine grain alloy, good wear resistance. Semi finishing of chilled cast iron, non-ferrous metals alloys, semi-finishing and finishing of hardened steel, alloy steel.||K10|
|YG6||14.8||2450||90.5||High wear resistance, high bending strength, used for disc saw blades in electrical line.||K20~K30|
|SH25||14.8||2200||89.5||High strength in use, impact and shock resistance higher than YG6, but wear resistance and cutting speed comparatively lower. Roughing of cast irons, non-ferrous metals and their alloys as well as.||K20|
|YG8||14.7||2320||89.5||The use of high strength, impact resistance, shock resistance higher than SH25, but the wear resistance and cutting speed is low. For cast iron, non-ferrous metals and alloys, non-metal material low speed roughing.||K20|
|YG10X||14.5||2200||91||Fine grain alloy, good wear resistance. Used for processing hard wood, veneer board, PCB,PVC and metals.||K30|
|LS2T||14.5||2480||92||Fine grade alloy, with high wear resistance, high bending strength, high resistance to bonding, high thermal strength. Machining of refractory||K30|