Gt20 Cemented Carbide Punching Nibs Dies
|FOB Unit Price:||US $40 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (Kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Case (as Per Your Requirement)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BDP10/BDP20/BDP30BDP40
- -Type: All Various Types with Standard Sizes
- Specification: Chinese
- Type: Tungsten Carbide
- Trademark: LIZHOU
- Origin: Zhuzhou, P. R. China
Application: These Tungsten carbide Cold Dies are mainly used in processing some hard metal tools, especially for bolts, rivets, heading of screws and nuts, which is high impact resistance, toughness and wear resistance.
Our carbide die nibs and moulds have good impact resistance, fatigue resistance and wear resistance. You are encouraged to use our professional carbide grades for cold heading and punching die nibs, powder metallurgical compacting dies and other industries. For stable performance and high cost effectiveness, they have been proved to be ideal in making nonferrous metal, ferrous metals and their alloys.
Our cold heading dies (material dies) are good quality and high performance. Various sizes and styles are available to meet yours requirement.
Recommended Grade: YG11, YG15, YG20, YG16C, YG20C, YG22C, YG25C,
With 20 years production experience,
1. We, LIZHOU CARBIDE, promise you the 100% raw material.
2. We, LIZHOU CARBIDE, quotation your order with 24 hours
3. We, LIZHOU CARBIDE , accept your order as per your requirements
1. 100% raw material.
2. Sintered in HIP Furnace
3. Size standard as per your requirements
4. Professional suggestion on products
5. Feedback within 24 hours
6. ISO9001: 2008 certificate.
7. Fully adopted in advance technology and equipment.
8. Professional manufacture for tungsten carbide items with 20 years experience.
9. Fully adopted in advance technology and equipment.
10. Quality Control System and strict inspection.
ALSO, we warmly welcome you and your drawing papers.