Tungsten Carbide Tip Ss10 HK12 for Cutting Stone
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 kg|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SS10 20X12X3.2 mm HK12
- Quality: The Same of Italy
- MOQ: 10 Kg
- Specification: 20X12X3.2mm
- Usage: Cutting Stone in Kenya
- Material Grade: HK12
- Trademark: Lizhou
- Origin: Zhuzhou
ss10 carbide tips:
SS10 carbide tips to be welded onto the seats on the blades for stone cutting machines, it can be used for the processing of various kinds of stones, such as limestone, sandstone, tufa stone, etc.
Stone cutting tips are to be welded onto the Saw blade :
HK12, HK05, HK20, HK30
LZ10.5 material grade is match Kenya maket, Our some customer feedback us quality very good. Then Our factory have some customers in kenya.
About the Size:
1. 20X12X3 mm
2. 20X12X3.5 mm
3. 20X12X3.35 mm
2. 15X10X5 mm
3. 14X10X4.7 mm
1) efficient processing, good high-temperature stability;
2) easy to weld, no crack or chipping;
3) smooth surface of stone after processing.
Tips for use of stone cutting tips:
1) should choose the suitable grade for different stone;
2) the stone cutting tip should have good impact toughness;
3) the stone cutting tips should be welded to the body/holder properly to avoid crack;
1. All raw materials are tested in terms of density, hardness and T.R.S before use.
2. Every piece of product goes through in-process and final inspection.
3. Every batch of product can be traced.
Zhuzhou Lizhou Cemented Carbide Co.Ltd was founded in 1993, which is located in Jinshan High-Tech Industrial Parks. The series of our manufactures cemented carbide products are carbide drawing dies, carbide rolls, rods, tungsten plates, carbide button ,and various special shaped wear-resistant products. which are exported to UK, European, India, Malaysia, Thailand etc
LIZHOU MACHINE INTRODUCTION:
Spray drying process is in a totally enclosed environment, with the protective of high purity nitrogen to spray and drying the mixed material.
Features: Low oxygen content, High parity, Low dirt rate
Advantage: Compaction density uniformity, precise size control, Single weight fluctuation.
HIP process is in the environment with the inactive gas, the high temperature and high pressure can avoid big pore.
Feature: Internal porosity can be eliminated and improved microstructure
Fluctuation: High hardness, high strength material.
With 20 years production experience,
1. 100% raw material.
2. Sintered in HIP Furnace
3. Size standard as per your requirements
4. Professional suggestion on products
5. Feedback within 24 hours
6. ISO9001: 2008 certificate.
7. Fully adopted in advance technology and equipment.
8. Professional manufacture for tungsten carbide items with 20 years experience.
We insist on the principle of "sincerity, creativity, cooperation" corporate culture, and create more value for customers is our unchanging promise. We looking forward to cooperate with you.