Polished and Rough Tungsten Carbide Rods for Tools
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 KG||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1kg Per Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: D3mm-30mm, L330mm
- Origin: Zhuzhou, Hunan, China
- Trademark: LIZHOU
Tungsten carbide rods are mostly applied for drill bits, end mills, and reamers with sub-micron grain grade YG10X, for non-ferrous precision cutting and wood cutting with grade YG6X, and for fiberglass reinforced plastics, titanium alloys, hardened steel with ultra-fine grain grade YG8X, etc. Our Carbide rods have a good shock resistance and bending resistance in use.
|ISO Code||Cobalt Content|
Tungsten Carbide Rods are used for cutting aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel, refractory alloy steel, nickel based alloy, titanium alloy and nonferrous metals. With several years' development, with our good quality and competitive price, our products have been widely recognized by worldwide makers of tools. We are looking forward to establish new business with new customers.
With 20 years production experience,
1. We, LIZHOU CARBIDE, promise you the 100% raw material.
2. We, LIZHOU CARBIDE, quotation your order with 24 hours
3. We, LIZHOU CARBIDE , accept your order as per your requirements
1. 100% raw material.
2. Sintered in HIP Furnace
3. Size standard as per your requirements
4. Professional suggestion on products
5. Feedback within 24 hours
6. ISO9001: 2008 certificate.